Monday, July 11, 2005

*Yawn*

Things have been busy lately... it seems all I do is work, but yet - nothing gets accomplished. My 'to do' list at work is a mile long. Boo to responsibility.

I went on Kim's pub crawl with her Saturday night, and I she helped me bleach my hair Friday night. Both experiences were quite pleasent. Sunday - not so much...

Kim and I ended up stumbling upon a great hip-hop show Saturday after the pub crawl. We were going to head to the Palace to dance the nigt away, but ended up getting stopped by a bunch of guys on the way. They said that since the bar was dead, they had waved the cover charge and the show was free. Not being able to turn down the word free, we decided to go in. So we ended up watching the rest on Universal Soul's set and then part of the next band's set. Sadly, I don't remember what the second band was called. We had to leave part way through as I wasn't feeling well, and Kimmy was tired. Well worth the time though. I will definitely be checking out Universal Soul again as soon as I can.

Anyway - I just thought I'd update real quick like. I'm off to bed because I work in the mornin'.

Night all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Missy The Moo said...

Hay Yo! oh wow we haven't talked in a while!!! hope all is well and u are eating cheese!!!! well have a good night mOoo

2:02 AM  
Blogger Missy The Moo said...

Hay Yo! oh wow we haven't talked in a while!!! hope all is well and u are eating cheese!!!! well have a good night mOoo

2:02 AM  
Blogger joekline31024119 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:26 AM  
Blogger 122272 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home