Monday, June 06, 2005

PICTURE POST!!!

Because everyone loves pictures... or something....

New shoes and a kitty!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Duckies, because I love them!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SQUIRREL!!!!! He let me get so close! I was so happy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gizzy! (Raymond's cat)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kitty on a bed!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My boss and a bear of some sort

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A truly WTF moment, and a time I was glad I had my camera!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

From the air on the way back from BC

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

PENGUI ON THE PLANE!!! (man, did i ever get some weird looks taking this picture!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And finally, Pengui chillaxin'

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That is all - perhaps later I will post band pics. Who's to say.

Hope y'all enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy The Moo said...

YaaaaAAAA Pictures!!! i love em! your cat is too damn cute i want to smother her with hugs but i'll leave that for u!!
and those foot prints are creapy!

You better post the band Pics!!!!!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

i was with you when you took the pics of the squirrel and the duckies...yay! it was so awesome! yay!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home