Friday, April 22, 2005

no witty title because my thinker is on the fritz.

This year, for the first time since I was a child, my birthday may actually not suck. Granted that birthday is not until May 14, but I already have the whole thing planned out.

DAVID USHER
Friday, May 13th
At the Marquee Club.
Doors Open at 9pm.

THE TEA PARTY
Saturday, Mat 14th
At the Marquee Club.
Doors Open at 9pm.


Pretty much guarenteed, I will be there for both shows at around 6:30. I am so excited. As much as I am excited about seeing these bands, I'm more excited about seeing another show at The Marquee. It is by far my favorite bar in Halifax, and my favorite venue for live music. That place has such a great atmosphere and the staff is awesome. They were very nice to me after I almost passed out during Matthew Good's set last Halloween - even making sure I was okay, when they saw me after the show.

I'm pretty excited about finally getting to see David Usher as well. Although he has played at The Marquee quite a few times over the last few years, something always comes up so I can't go. Hopefully not this time! I already asked for the days off, so I should be good!

Off to work now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy The Moo said...

Your gonna go foruse i know it! u will have to take some pics and send them to me!!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Missy The Moo said...

oops forsure*

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home